- ● Relaxing on a fine stretch of beach (800 metres) lined with orange trees
● Perfecting your strokes on one of the Resort's 12 tennis courts
● Sailing through the air on a flying trapeze, then making a gentle landing at Club Med Spa* by CARITA
● Seeing your youngsters do their own thing at the Club Med Passworld®, "the Showroom"(1)
The peace of mind of all-inclusive holidays by Club Med :
- 1 At extra cost and where possible
2 Transfers only in case of purchase of the Club Med Package including transport, exceptions for some Resorts
3 Depending on the Resort
4 Depending on the dates
5 Except for the hammam (Bali, Trancoso, PhUKet, Cervinia, Val d'Isère) & Sauna (Bali, Trancoso, Cervinia)
6In Chamonix Mont-Blanc the Brévent and Flégère ski domains close on 21 April 2013, and Club Med snow sports end on the same day.
7 In Val d'Isère, Chamonix Mont-Blanc, Méribel 3 resorts and Arcs Extrême, our group lessons from 12 years.
Mediterranean and Atlantic coasts
Turkey - Palmiye
Between the Taurus Mountains and the Mediterranean Sea, the beach and the fragrant lemon tree.
|Palmiye obtained Green Globe certification for Sustainable Tourism.
For more informmation about Green Globe certification, visit www.greenglobe.com
SPRING - SUMMER 2013 Information valid for stays from 01/05/2013 to 02/11/2013> Go to autumn - winter 2013/2014
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RESORT
Family Resort welcoming children of all ages, with children's club facilities from 2 years old. This Resort offers the following children's facilities> Petit Club Med® (from 2 to 3)
> Mini Club Med® (from 4 to 10)
> Club Med Passwolrd® (from 11 to 17)
What's included in your holiday
Accommodation according to the level of comfort you choose.> Find out more
- Childcare and children's club facilities
Our Resort welcomes children of all ages, with children’s club facilities for the various age groups, run by professionals.> Find out more
● Dedicated areas, specifically designed for their needs
● Equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety
● Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their day and evening, or take off for a day's excursion*
● A structure that combines innovation with 40 years of experience, based on the respect of each child's desires and sleeping patterns
● G.O®s with a passion for their job
● Numerous activities for all ages: sport, creative activities and games.
For information: the children's clubs are open all week, except Saturdays.
- Club Med Baby Welcome
Club Med Baby Welcome for babies up to 23 months - available in most of the Family Resorts if the service is reserved at the time of booking.> Find out more
Free practice :> Find out more
Basketball, Beach volleyball, Football, Scuba diving, Volleyball, Waterpolo, Weights rooms, Kayak, Speed-Ball, Kin-Ball®
Initiation group lessons :
Archery Academy, Fitness Academy, Windsurfing Academy, Aquadynamic, Pilates
- Leisure activities
Pétanque (Bowls), Table tennis, Hotel swimming pool, Main swimming pool, Quiet pool, Children's swimming pool, Paddling pools, Indoor swimming pool, Lounge and festive evenings.> Find out more
- Bars and restaurants
Full board throughout the stay including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner. Open bar and snacks (at the restaurant) at specific times during the day and night.> Find out more
- Transport package
Your Package includes: return flights and transfers to and from the Resort
Make it extra special*
Enjoy a stunning view of the Mediterranean from the balcony of your Sea View Hotel Suite, beautifully spacious and comfortable accommodation (70 sq m / 755 sq ft).
* at extra cost
*Calls charged at local rate
Speak to our dedicated
Club Med Travel Advisors